Welcome to our
High School Jukebox
- To start Jukebox click the link "click here to listen". The Jukebox will open and begin playing.
- Songs will play in order listed or click "S" in top right for songs to randomly shuffle.
- Mouse-click any song you'd like to hear to start it playing.
- Jukebox will play as log as you are visiting our website. Click "X" on Jukebox window to close.
- If Jukebox disappears but continues to play just minimize your browser to locate it.
- Please Note: Jukebox is on an Adobe Flash platform and is not accessible on Smartphones and tablets.
The Jukebox MP3 player on this page is filled with 60 songs that were popular between the week we started school at Central Cabarrus in Late Summer 1967 (Bobby Gentry topped the charts that week telling us about a boy named Billy Joe McAllister that had jumped off the Talahatchie Bridge) until we graduated on May 31, 1971 (the Rolling Stones Brown Sugar had just knocked Three Dog Night's Joy to the World out of the number one spot after being there for six weeks). Lot's of top hits here with an ample amount of forgotten favorites mixed in. Enjoy!